rust-failure-derive 0.1.7-2 (main)
- 0.1.7-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 10:30:41 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- rust-failure-derive_0.1.7-2.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/disable-test.diff
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- librust-failure-derive-dev_0.1.7-2_amd64.deb (main)