rust-commoncrypto-sys 0.2.0-2 (main)
- 0.2.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 7:59:24 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- rust-commoncrypto-sys_0.2.0-2.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.0 (released 2018-08-02) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/no-clippy.patch
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- librust-commoncrypto-sys-dev_0.2.0-2_amd64.deb (main)