rust-commoncrypto 0.2.0-2 (main)
- 0.2.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 10:25:43 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- rust-commoncrypto_0.2.0-2.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.0 (released 2018-08-02) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/no-clippy.patch
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- librust-commoncrypto-dev_0.2.0-2_amd64.deb (main)