- 1.0.4-2.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-test-unit-notify 1.0.4-2.1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:35:26 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-test-unit-notify_1.0.4-2.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-test-unit-notify) [debian/control:18]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:14]
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2016 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:14]
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ruby-test-unit-notify_1.0.4-2.1_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby | ruby-interpreter