- 6.0.0-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-sass-rails 6.0.0-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:33:56 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-sass-rails_6.0.0-1.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-sass-rails) [debian/control:27]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:23]
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/001-use-unshift-in-gemspec.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/relax-version-of-dependencies
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2012 vs 2020 [debian/copyright:28]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature