- 0.2.1-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-safely-block 0.2.1-2 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:33:50 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-safely-block_0.2.1-2.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-safely-block) [debian/control:22]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:17]
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/drop-git-in-gemspec.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/remove-bundler-usage.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/require-safely-module.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- ruby-safely-block_0.2.1-2_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby | ruby-interpreter