ruby-power-assert 1.1.7-2 (main)
- 1.1.7-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 7:52:19 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- ruby-power-assert_1.1.7-2.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.1.7-2
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-gemspec-drop-git-usage.patch
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature