- 1.2.0-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.1.8-1 (bullseye)
ruby-openid-connect 1.2.0-2 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:30:28 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-openid-connect_1.2.0-2.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-openid-connect) [debian/control:58]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:28]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/disable-failing-test.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/simplecov.patch
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2016 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:10]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- ruby-openid-connect_1.2.0-2_all.deb (main)