ruby-open-uri-redirections 0.2.1-1.1 (main)
- 0.2.1-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:35:01 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- ruby-open-uri-redirections_0.2.1-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-newline-at-end debian/control
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ruby-open-uri-redirections_0.2.1-1.1_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby | ruby-interpreter