ruby-multipart-post 2.0.0-1 (main)
- 2.0.0-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:33:55 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- ruby-multipart-post_2.0.0-1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ruby-multipart-post_2.0.0-1_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby | ruby-interpreter