- 1.5.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-minitest-hooks 1.5.0-2 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:28:39 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-minitest-hooks_1.5.0-2.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-minitest-hooks) [debian/control:24]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:19]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-minitest-global-expectations.patch
- P update-debian-copyright 2016 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:10]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- ruby-minitest-hooks_1.5.0-2_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby:any | ruby-interpreter