ruby-in-parallel 0.1.17-1.3 (main)
- 0.1.17-1.3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:31:30 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- ruby-in-parallel_0.1.17-1.3.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix-autopkgtest.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ruby-in-parallel_0.1.17-1.3_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby | ruby-interpreter