- 0.7.2-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-has-scope 0.7.2-3 (main)
The run started on 1/12/2022, 1:09:20 PM
and took 2.5 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-has-scope_0.7.2-3.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field (in section for ruby-has-scope) XB-Ruby-Versions [debian/control:24]
- I adopted-extended-field (in section for source) XS-Ruby-Versions [debian/control:19]
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3 [debian/watch]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream [debian/patches/tests-rails-6.patch]
- P update-debian-copyright 2019 vs 2020 [debian/copyright:11]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature [debian/watch]