- 1.0.2-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-fixwhich 1.0.2-2 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:23:41 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-fixwhich_1.0.2-2.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-fixwhich) [debian/control:30]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:14]
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P homepage-field-uses-insecure-uri http://github.com/Blahah/which
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2015 vs 2019 [debian/copyright:11]
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ruby-fixwhich_1.0.2-2_all.deb (main)