ruby-file-tail 1.2.0-1 (main)
- 1.2.0-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:28:40 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- ruby-file-tail_1.2.0-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-rules-parses-dpkg-parsechangelog (line 13)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/rtail.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ruby-file-tail_1.2.0-1_all.deb (main)