- 2.0.3-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-fast-gettext 2.0.3-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:23:19 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-fast-gettext_2.0.3-1.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-fast-gettext) [debian/control:22]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:16]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0002-fix-tests-with-ruby-calls.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0004-Add-metadata.yml-from-upstream-gem.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0005-tests-workaround-absence-of-singlecov.patch
- P update-debian-copyright 2011 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:28]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X prefer-uscan-symlink filenamemangle s%(?:.*?)?v?(\d[\d.]*)\.tar\.gz%fast_gettext-$1.tar.gz% [debian/watch:4]
- ruby-fast-gettext_2.0.3-1_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby:any | ruby-interpreter