- 3.0.0-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-entypo-rails 3.0.0-3 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:22:50 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-entypo-rails_3.0.0-3.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-entypo-rails) [debian/control:18]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:14]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/engine-root.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/increase-builddep-railties.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2014 vs 2020 [debian/copyright:17]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- fonts-entypo_3.0.0-3_all.deb (main)
- I wrong-section-according-to-package-name fonts-entypo => fonts
- ruby-entypo-rails_3.0.0-3_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby | ruby-interpreter