- 1.8.0-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.7.4-2 (bullseye)
ruby-doorkeeper-openid-connect 1.8.0-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:22:27 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-doorkeeper-openid-connect_1.8.0-1.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-doorkeeper-openid-connect) [debian/control:20]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:15]
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P update-debian-copyright 2017 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:10]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- ruby-doorkeeper-openid-connect_1.8.0-1_all.deb (main)