- 3.21.0-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 3.16.0-1 (bullseye)
ruby-backports 3.21.0-2 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 2:19:53 AM and took 8 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-backports_3.21.0-2.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XB-Ruby-Versions (in section for ruby-backports) [debian/control:24]
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Ruby-Versions (in section for source) [debian/control:19]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/use-system-library-paths-when-running-under-autopkgtest
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X prefer-uscan-symlink filenamemangle s%(?:.*?)?v?(\d[\d.]*)(@ARCHIVE_EXT@)%@PACKAGE@-$1$2% [debian/watch:3]