- 0.3.1-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ruby-asciidoctor-include-ext 0.3.1-2 (main)
The run started on 1/12/2022, 1:01:36 PM
and took 2.4 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ruby-asciidoctor-include-ext_0.3.1-2.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field (in section for ruby-asciidoctor-include-ext) XB-Ruby-Versions [debian/control:20]
- I adopted-extended-field (in section for source) XS-Ruby-Versions [debian/control:15]
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3 [debian/watch]
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file [debian/compat]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature [debian/watch]
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ruby-asciidoctor-include-ext_0.3.1-2_all.deb (main)