ruby-aes-key-wrap 1.0.1-1.1 (main)
- 1.0.1-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:22:19 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- ruby-aes-key-wrap_1.0.1-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.0 (released 2018-08-02) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ruby-aes-key-wrap_1.0.1-1.1_all.deb (main)
- W ruby-interpreter-is-deprecated ruby | ruby-interpreter