rsync 3.2.3-4 (main)
- 3.2.3-4 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:20:22 AM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- rsync_3.2.3-4.dsc (main)
- rsync_3.2.3-4_amd64.deb (main)
- E systemd-service-in-odd-location lib/systemd/system/rsync.service
- W no-manual-page usr/bin/rrsync
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/rsync.1.gz line 1491 "allow to" "allow one to"
- P spelling-error-in-copyright algorythm algorithm
- O init.d-script-does-not-provide-itself etc/init.d/rsync
- O spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/rsync dont don't