ros-cmake-modules 0.5.0-1 (main)
- 0.5.0-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:17:19 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- ros-cmake-modules_0.5.0-1.dsc (main)
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 16
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright cmake/Modules/FindNumPy.cmake (line 16)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 4)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing