robot-detection 0.4.0-2 (main)
- 0.4.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 7:29:06 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- robot-detection_0.4.0-2.dsc (main)
- E old-dpmt-vcs Browser
- E old-dpmt-vcs Git
- E python-teams-merged Debian Python Modules Team <email@example.com>
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.0 (released 2017-08-21) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing