resolvconf-admin 0.3-1 (main)
The run started on 1/21/2022, 12:29:25 AM
and took 2.5 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- resolvconf-admin_0.3-1.dsc (main)
- W debian-watch-could-verify-download debian/upstream/signing-key.asc [debian/watch]
- W vcs-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure Browser https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/resolvconf-admin
- W vcs-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure Git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/resolvconf-admin -b debian
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/ [debian/copyright]
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root [debian/control]
- P trailing-whitespace [debian/changelog:22]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature [debian/watch]
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing