rcs-blame 1.3.1-4.2 (main)
- 1.3.1-4.2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 7:19:06 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- rcs-blame_1.3.1-4.2.dsc (main)
- W debhelper-tools-from-autotools-dev-are-deprecated dh ... --with autotools-dev (line 9)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I debian-watch-contains-dh_make-template Example watch control file for uscan
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.5 (released 2013-10-28) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 43)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- rcs-blame_1.3.1-4.2_amd64.deb (main)