ratfor 1.05-1 (main)
- 1.05-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 7:00:30 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- ratfor_1.05-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.dgate.org/ratfor/tars/ratfor-(.*)\.(?:zip|tgz|tbz|txz|(?:tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz))) (line 2)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Use-system-provided-getopt-instead-of-local-copy.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- ratfor_1.05-1_amd64.deb (main)