r-cran-wk 0.5.0-1 (main)
- 0.5.0-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.3.4-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 9:47:03 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- r-cran-wk_0.5.0-1.dsc (main)
- r-cran-wk_0.5.0-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/lib/R/site-library/wk/libs/wk.so
- I possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/R/site-library/wk/libs/wk.so uknown unknown
- P repeated-path-segment R usr/lib/R/site-library/wk/R/
- P repeated-path-segment wk usr/lib/R/site-library/wk/include/wk/