- 1.19.1-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.19.0-2 (bullseye)
r-cran-surveillance 1.19.1-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 1:59:44 AM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- r-cran-surveillance_1.19.1-1.dsc (main)
- r-cran-surveillance_1.19.1-1_amd64.deb (main)
- W national-encoding usr/lib/R/site-library/surveillance/CITATION
- W national-encoding usr/lib/R/site-library/surveillance/DESCRIPTION
- W national-encoding usr/lib/R/site-library/surveillance/THANKS
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/lib/R/site-library/surveillance/libs/surveillance.so
- P repeated-path-segment R usr/lib/R/site-library/surveillance/R/