- 1.1-1-3 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.1-1-2 (bullseye)
r-cran-gnm 1.1-1-3 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 1:44:11 AM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- r-cran-gnm_1.1-1-3.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/add_missing_testthat.R.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/ignore_failing_test.patch
- P hyphen-in-upstream-part-of-debian-changelog-version 1.1-1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P spelling-error-in-patch-description debian/patches/lapack-3.10.patch accomodates accommodates
- P update-debian-copyright 2015 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:12]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- r-cran-gnm_1.1-1-3_amd64.deb (main)