- 1.36.0+dfsg-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.34.0+dfsg-1 (bullseye)
r-bioc-bitseq 1.36.0+dfsg-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 1:35:36 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- r-bioc-bitseq_1.36.0+dfsg-1.dsc (main)
- r-bioc-bitseq_1.36.0+dfsg-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/lib/R/site-library/BitSeq/libs/BitSeq.so
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/R/site-library/BitSeq/libs/BitSeq.so LengH Length
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/R/site-library/BitSeq/libs/BitSeq.so trasposed transposed
- P repeated-path-segment R usr/lib/R/site-library/BitSeq/R/