- 0.1.20150729-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
qrisk2 0.1.20150729-5 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 1:14:15 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.19
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- qrisk2_0.1.20150729-5.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/build_on_non-linux_systems.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/hardening-flags.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/multiarch-libc.patch
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/Q80_model_4_0_commandLine.1
- P update-debian-copyright 2016 vs 2020 [debian/copyright:11]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- qrisk2_0.1.20150729-5_amd64.deb (main)