python-xstatic-filesaver 188.8.131.52-1.1 (main)
- 184.108.40.206-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:18:41 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-xstatic-filesaver_220.127.116.11-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.0 (released 2018-08-02) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-xstatic-filesaver_22.214.171.124-1.1_all.deb (main)
- W wrong-bug-number-in-closes #XXXXXX in the installed changelog (line 10)