python-wrapt 1.12.1-4 (main)
- 1.12.1-4 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:18:07 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-wrapt_1.12.1-4.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.1 (released 2017-09-28) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 9
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright src/arguments.py (line 9)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python-wrapt-doc_1.12.1-4_all.deb (main)
- I synopsis-is-a-sentence "decorators, wrappers and monkey patching. - doc"
- python3-wrapt_1.12.1-4+b1_amd64.deb (main)
- I synopsis-is-a-sentence "decorators, wrappers and monkey patching. - Python 3.x"