python-validictory 1.1.2-1 (main)
- 1.1.2-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.8.3-4 (bullseye)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 6:37:31 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- python-validictory_1.1.2-1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.1.2-1
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing