python-spake2 0.8-2 (main)
- 0.8-2 (bullseye, sid)
- 0.8-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 11:11:15 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- python-spake2_0.8-2.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 1 extra signature(s) for keyid 863333C265497810
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-spake2_0.8-2_all.deb (main)
- I capitalization-error-in-description-synopsis python Python