python-slip 0.6.5-3 (main)
- 0.6.5-3 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.6.5-2 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:15:01 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-slip_0.6.5-3.dsc (main)
- W global-files-wildcard-not-first-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright (line 11)
- W globbing-patterns-out-of-order debian/copyright slip/dbus/proxies.py * slip/dbus/proxies.py
- I duplicate-long-description python3-slip python3-slip-dbus
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 6
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright slip/dbus/proxies.py (line 6)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing