python-setuptools-git 1.2-3 (main)
- 1.2-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:14:41 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-setuptools-git_1.2-3.dsc (main)
- I debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/disable_nonascii_tests.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 71)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing