python-rply 0.7.7-2 (main)
- 0.7.7-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 6:34:42 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- python-rply_0.7.7-2.dsc (main)
- E old-dpmt-vcs Browser
- E old-dpmt-vcs Git
- E python-teams-merged Debian Python Modules Team <email@example.com>
- W debian-watch-could-verify-download debian/upstream/signing-key.asc
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature python-rply_0.7.7.orig.tar.gz
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 42 extra signature(s) for keyid 125F5C67DFE94084
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing