python-roman 2.0.0-4 (main)
- 2.0.0-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
- 2.0.0-4 (sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 6:34:40 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- python-roman_2.0.0-4.dsc (main)
- E missing-build-dependency-for-dh-addon python2 => python2:any | python2-dev:any | dh-sequence-python2
- E old-dpmt-vcs Browser
- E old-dpmt-vcs Git
- E python-teams-merged Debian Python Modules Team <email@example.com>
- W pypi-homepage https://pypi.python.org/pypi/roman/
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing