python-roman 2.0.0-5 (main)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 11:09:13 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- python-roman_2.0.0-5.dsc (main)
- E old-dpmt-vcs Browser
- E old-dpmt-vcs Git
- E python-teams-merged Debian Python Modules Team <email@example.com>
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W package-has-a-duplicate-build-relation dh-python | dh-sequence-python3, dh-python
- W pypi-homepage https://pypi.python.org/pypi/roman/
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 2.0.0-5
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing