python-requestsexceptions 1.4.0-3 (main)
- 1.4.0-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:13:40 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-requestsexceptions_1.4.0-3.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 23)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-requestsexceptions_1.4.0-3_all.deb (main)
- I synopsis-is-a-sentence "import exceptions from bundled packages in requests. - Python 3.x"