python-requests-unixsocket 0.2.0-2 (main)
- 0.2.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:13:48 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-requests-unixsocket_0.2.0-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/r/requests-unixsocket (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.0 (released 2017-08-21) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 24)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing