python-reno 2.11.2-2 (main)
- 2.11.2-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:13:29 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-reno_2.11.2-2.dsc (main)
- I build-depends-on-python-dev-with-no-arch-any
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-reno_2.11.2-2_all.deb (main)