python-pyramid-tm 0.5-1.2 (main)
- 0.5-1.2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:12:27 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-pyramid-tm_0.5-1.2.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 7
- W pypi-homepage http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyramid_tm
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/p/pyramid_tm/pyramid_tm-(.+)\.tar\.gz (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.3 (released 2012-02-23) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P unversioned-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing