python-pygtrie 2.2-1.1 (main)
- 2.2-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 6:32:44 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- python-pygtrie_2.2-1.1.dsc (main)
- E old-dpmt-vcs Browser
- E old-dpmt-vcs Git
- E python-teams-merged Debian Python Modules Team <email@example.com>
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.5 (released 2018-07-04) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-Allow-Sphinx-to-build.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing