python-pyds9 1.8.1-5 (main)
- 1.8.1-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 6:32:27 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- python-pyds9_1.8.1-5.dsc (main)
- E malformed-override Unknown tag outdated-autotools-helper-file in line 2
- W uses-deprecated-adttmp debian/tests/pyds9-test (line 7)
- W uses-deprecated-adttmp debian/tests/pyds9-test (line 8)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Replace-find_executable-not-existing-anymore-with-shutil..patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P spelling-in-override-comment configure-generated-file-in-source (line 3) Dont Don't
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- O configure-generated-file-in-source xpa/config.status