python-potr 1.0.2-4 (main)
- 1.0.2-4 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 6:31:37 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.12 are below.
- python-potr_1.0.2-4.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature python-potr_1.0.2.orig.tar.gz
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.0.2-4
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 240 extra signature(s) for keyid B8FEBF4D0F7D5EDE
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/convertkey.1
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P spelling-error-in-patch-description debian/patches/0001-Use-pycryptodome-as-dependency.patch depedency dependency
- python3-potr_1.0.2-4_all.deb (main)