python-num2words 0.5.9-1 (main)
- 0.5.9-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:07:08 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-num2words_0.5.9-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Disable-CLI-tests-as-we-don-t-have-python3-delegator-in-D.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- python3-num2words_0.5.9-1_all.deb (main)