python-mitogen 0.3.0~rc1+ds-2 (main)
- 0.3.0~rc1+ds-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.3.0~rc1-4 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 4:05:56 AM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- python-mitogen_0.3.0~rc1+ds-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-mangles-debian-version-improperly opts="filenamemangle=s%(?:.*?)?v?(\d[\d.]*)\.tar\.gz%@PACKAGE@-$1.tar.gz%, uversionmangle=s/(rc|a|b|c)/~$1/;s/$/+ds/" https://github.com/dw/mitogen/tags (?:.*?/)?v?(\d(?:a|b|c|rc|\.|\d)*)\.tar\.gz
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/skip-failing-tests
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/skip-ppc64el-test_broken_linux_fallback
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature